Recipe: Delicious Spinach Omelet for Breakfast
Musjack.com – Efficacy huge spinach for health, is certainly very good to be a part of your menu at breakfast. Coupled with egg omelets are also nutrient-rich, complete your supplies power to full activity.
What if the two materials are combined super foods in one dish? Here is a practical and easy to make recipe spinach omelet that tastes delicious too.
Curious? Here’s how to prepare:
2 chicken eggs
½ bunch spinach, select the leaves and wash
Grated cheese to taste
1 tsp pepper
½ tsp oregano
1 tablespoon butter for sauteing
1 tablespoon milk
salt to taste
How to make:
- Boil spinach leaves briefly until tender, remove and drain, then cut into small
- Break the eggs in a bowl, add pepper, salt and oregano and milk, and beat with a fork. Enter the spinach leaves, then whisk again until the eggs mixed leaves.
- Prepare griddle pan, place it on the stove flaming moderate, enter the butter in a skillet.
- If the butter has liquefied, put beaten eggs, and allow it to mature. Behind so as not to burn
- Serve with grated cheese on top.